The Bright Awards recognise New Zealand’s up-and-coming emerging creative talents. Each winner will be awarded two major cash prizes: one for themselves and one for their school. Need another reason to enter? Your school could be in the running to win the Bright School of the Year Award, demonstrating the school’s ability to produce talented students in the fields of digital and traditional design.
All eligible and ready to enter? Follow these steps:
- You have to be a Frontier member logged in (sign up here), your profile details filled out and the works you wish to enter displayed in your portfolio. You can submit images, embed videos, or even upload a PDF to your portfolio.
- Come back to this competition page to fill out the entry form, this is where you can select your submission as well. Once done, hit 'Submit'.
- You are done and in for the sweet cash prizes for you and your school.
Tips for entering
- Make sure to fill out your profile details to represent yourself as an aspiring artist/designer.
- When adding a project to your portfolio, make sure you provide a title and select a nice thumbnail for it.
- Feel free to add a rationale (short description of your work) at the 'Overview' section of the project page.
- If it's a video, add a few interesting screenshots below your video embed. Use one of them as a thumbnail for your project tile.
- Same for a PDF upload, add a screenshot as thumbnail.
- Select the creative discipline(s) your work falls under
- Feel free to add additional creative work you are not entering, it's good to see more pieces in your portfolio. You can enter these to other upcoming scholarships/competitions.
- Make sure to fill out the form on the entry page to give additional information (school, teacher's name, etc).
- You can select the project you enter on the entry form under the field named 'Project'
- Have fun and good luck!
No entries have been submitted yet