Adventure into Interior Design with global icon Sibella Court
We believe in the power and inspiration that comes from adventure. The spirit of adventure moulds itself to the individual - take Billy Blue, convict and all-round maverick that believed the essence of life comes from breaking boundaries. Or one of our founders, Ross Renwick, who believed adventure belongs to those who dare to be bold with great design. Fast forward to 2020, and the spirit of Billy and Ross live on through our courses - which is why Sibella Court is the perfect match for Billy Blue in our endeavour to fuel the industry with talented interior design graduates.
For Sibella, adventure in Interior Design comes down to storytelling "who made these pieces, where are they making them, can you go and visit them?"
As a part of our exclusive 2020 partnership, we are giving two lucky students commencing September 2020 the chance to adventure into Interior Design with Sibella Court herself.
Introducing the 'Sibella Court Interior Design Scholarship'
This is your chance to:
- Receive a 50% reduction of course fees for our Diploma of Interior Design and Decoration, Bachelor of Interior Design (Residential) or Bachelor of Interior Design (Commercial)
- Have Sibella Court be your mentor at the start of your studies – enjoy scheduled meetings to discuss all things interior design, your assignments, passions and creative direction
- Enjoy exclusive access to The Society Inc. studio office for research
- Explore Sibella and her team’s extensive sample reference and design book library
- Meet and discuss your interior design endeavours with The Society Inc. Design team
- Become a Design and Creative Technology Student Ambassador
- Exposure to Marketing team and opportunities to be part of campaigns
- Opportunity to create and contribute content for social media and digital channels
- Certificate of achievement outlining your efforts throughout your studies.
If you're looking to kick-start your career in Interior Design and start your own adventure. Your time to apply is now. We have only two scholarships available.
Sibella is an avid collector and history-buff that believes inspiration comes from delving into the past, your own and that of the worlds. To apply, please submit the following:
- A piece of creative work or artefact that represents your history and what adventuring into Interior Design means to you
- A 100-word rationale linking your creative submission, what 'adventuring' means to you and your passion for Interior Design
- Complete and the submission form
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
What we’re looking for:
- The creative: we’re looking for creative thinkers who can produce quality original designs based on solid concepts and backed by research and inspiration
- The unapologetic: we want a team of passionate, outgoing and out-right unique Design Ambassadors, everyone is different so show us what you can bring to the team
- The adventurous: we want the innovative thinkers, ambitious new design leaders, the agitators, rule-breakers and the game-changers.
11.59pm AEST on 10 August 2020. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
Look out for more opportunities part of our exclusive partnership with Sibella Court on our Instagram (@whoisbillyblue). The aim of the partnership is to continue Billy Blue's commitment to delivering quality, industry-centric and relevant design education.
- Brand Design
- Graphic Design / Illustration
- Interior Design
- Packaging Design
Gemma has no badges right now