Dare to do more
At Billy Blue College of Design you don’t just study design and creative technology, you’re immersed into a world of thinkers, problem-solvers and rule breakers. A world where you’re encouraged to take risks, be bold and emerge as a professional in your chosen field.
We are passionate about the world of design and believe that given the opportunity any idea can change the world. So, we’re on the hunt for 10 (yes, 10!) high achieving creative individuals to stand with us and springboard into their future careers and receive $10,000 towards their course fees.
This is your chance to graduate with more than just your degree. Scholarship recipients receive exclusive access to become a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, giving you the change to graduate with real-world work experience as a part of a team of like-minded student ambassadors passionate about the creative world.
Along with being a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, all 10 scholarship recipients receive:
- Exposure to Marketing team and opportunities to be part of campaigns
- Opportunity to create and contribute content for social media and digital channels
- A $10,000 reduction of your course fee
- Certificate of achievement outlining your efforts throughout your studies
- Access to personalised emotional intelligence and leadership training with a Success Coach, as well as resume building and portfolio review sessions.
Our scholarships are open to high achieving school leavers, those who have worked in design or established professionals ready to return to study for a postgraduate course.
To apply, fill out the submission form with all your details and responses to the following:
- Answer: What can you bring to the Design and Creative Technology Ambassador program?
- Upload your favourite piece of creative work to your Frontier profile, this is your chance to show off your creative and technical skills that make you unique. Your submission can take any form, as long as it is relevant and related to your chosen course area.
- Submit: 300 word rationale explaining your piece.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
What we’re looking for
- The creative: we’re looking for creative thinkers who can produce quality original designs based on solid concepts and backed by research and inspiration
- The unapologetic: we want a team of passionate, outgoing and out-right cool Design Ambassadors, everyone is different so show us what you can bring to the team
- The bold: we want the innovative thinkers, ambitious new design leaders, the agitators, rule-breakers and the game-changers.
Submission deadline is 11.59pm AEST on Monday 13th May for June 2019 intake and 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 1st of September 2019 for September 2019 (EXTENDED) and 11.59pm AEDT on Monday 20 January 2020 for February 2020 intake. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
- Brand Design
- Interior Design
Vita has no badges right now
Sana El Chanti
- Interior Design
Sana has no badges right now
- New Zealand
- Brand Design
- Fine Art
- Graphic Design / Illustration
- Industrial Design
- Packaging Design
Yumin has no badges right now