Dare to do more
At Billy Blue College of Design at Torrens University Australia you don’t just study design, you’re immersed into a world of thinkers, problem-solvers and rule-breakers. A world where innovation and technology meet traditional design thinking concepts to solve real-world problems.
We’re on the hunt for high achieving individuals to stand with us and springboard into their future careers and receive 20% off their course fees.
Our Design Scholarship is open to new students who want to study in one or more of the following areas:
- Interior Design
- Communication and Graphic Design
- UX and Web Design
- Branded Fashion Design
- Digital Media Design
- 3D Design and Animation
- Film and Video Design
- Postgraduate Design
- General Design
Looking for a scholarship for our creative technology offering? Apply here for our Creative Technology Scholarship in Game Design, Development and Programming, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing and Digital Transformation and Creative Intelligence.
This is your chance to graduate with more than just your degree. Scholarship recipients receive exclusive access to become a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, giving you the change to graduate with real-world work experience as a part of a team of like-minded student ambassadors passionate about the creative world.
Along with being a Design and Creative Technology Ambassador, all scholarship recipients receive:
- Exposure to Marketing team and opportunities to be part of campaigns
- Opportunity to create and contribute content for social media and digital channels
- A 20% reduction of your course fee
- Certificate of achievement outlining your efforts throughout your studies
- Access to personalised emotional intelligence and leadership training with a Success Coach, as well as resume building and portfolio review sessions.
Our scholarships are open to high achieving school leavers, those who have worked in design or established professionals ready to return to study for a postgraduate course.
To apply, fill out the submission form on this page with all your details and responses to the following:
- Answer: What can you bring to the Design and Creative Technology Ambassador program?
- Upload your favourite piece of work to your Frontier profile, this is your chance to show off your creative and technical application skills that make you unique. Your submission can take any form, as long as it is relevant and related to your chosen course area. Here's a how-to guide to upload your work to your profile.
- Submit: 300 word rationale explaining your piece.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
What we’re looking for
- The thinkers: we’re looking for creative thinkers who can produce quality original designs and technical solutions based on solid concepts and backed by research and inspiration
- The unapologetic: we want a team of passionate, outgoing and out-right cool Ambassadors, everyone is different so show us what you can bring to the team
- The bold: we want the innovative thinkers, ambitious new design leaders, the agitators, rule-breakers and the game-changers.
Submission deadline is:
- September 2020 Intake (Trimester 3): 11.59pm AEST on 16 August 2020
- February 2021 intake (Trimester 1): 11:59pm AEST on 19 January 2021
Late submissions cannot be accepted.
- Brand Design
- Film / Multimedia
- Fine Art
- Graphic Design / Illustration
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Landscape Design
- Packaging Design
Charli has no badges right now